**This position has been filled**
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic individual to join the Management Team at the South Court Hotel.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION WILL INCLUDE:
- Promoting and fostering positive customer relations.
- Keeping yourself briefed on the daily and weekly business.
- Liaising with all the Department Managers, so that everyone is aware of the business of the day.
- Ensuring that all departments are operating according to Company standards.
- Being actively involved in overseeing the various outlets e.g restaurant /bar during service periods.
- Dealing with queries in a professional and timely fashion.
- Assisting departments when necessary.
- Encouraging and motivating staff by acknowledging their efforts.
- Ensuring that there is sufficient staffing in all departments.
- Be familiar with the Fire Evacuation Procedures and your role as Duty Manager.
- Ensuring the health, safety and welfare of your staff, customers
- Completing Duty Manager check lists and passover sheets.
KEY SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- A positive attitude.
- Customer orientated.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience of working in the hospitality business.
- Good organisation skills.
- Work well with a team.
- Diploma/Degree in Hotel /Catering or Tourism Management
Interested candidates should forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information about us visit our website on www.southcourthotel.com