The 5* Westin Dublin (part of the MHL Hotel Collection) is currently recruiting for an experienced Bar Manager. Leading a large team this is a rare opportunity to work in this fantastic property with some exceptional senior management. We are looking for people serious about Hotels and their personal development. The main emphasis of this role will be to develop the beverage offering and developing this department to the highest standards.
About the position:
- The main purpose of this role will be the delivery of a high-quality service in the Mint Bar. The manager will hold responsibility for the highest levels of guest satisfaction while ensuring operational and financial target delivery.
- The position would suit an experienced manager with relevant experience. The position plays an integral role in constant development and improvement of the department, so a strategic mindset is necessary
- This position will report directly to senior hotel management
Ideal candidate will possess:
- Role would suit a customer focused hospitality professional looking to make a big move in their career
- An exceptional knowledge in beverage and bar management
- You will be a people focused manager to support and mentor all staff
- An ability to identify areas for improvement in operations, costings and internal development
- Ability to represent the Food and Beverage department at meetings when required.
About the MHL Hotel Collection:
MHL group is a renowned portfolio of well known, high profile Hotel’s throughout Ireland. Our core business rotates around our exceptional people. We provide a comprehensive on-boarding, upskilling and professional development process.
Guided through this process you will be introduced to management relevant to your new role and to our business. Any recruitment queries for any of our properties can be made to Kenneth Kelly, Group Recruitment Manager.
To apply for this position, please click on >> this link.