Who we are
The SpitJack Rotisserie Brasserie is an exciting restaurant concept that is located in the hearth of Cork City. We are currently seeking a dynamic and passionate restaurant supervisor to join our management team.
At the SpitJack we offer an exceptional level of service to our customers and we do this through our people.
Our employee’s growth, development and happiness is essential to our success and the successful candidate will need to display strong leadership skills with the ability to train, develop and manage the front of house team.
Our company is growing quickly and opportunities to grow your career will come fast. Our second restaurant will open in Limerick City early 2020.
The successful candidate will exhibit a passion to learn and develop and will be able to handle feedback in order to realize their potential.
Experience & Skills required:
- Ability to provide warm, friendly and efficient service
- Must be standards driven and detail-orientated
- Ability to conduct training sessions and assessments.
- Excellent communication skills
- Maintain exceptional levels of customer service and evaluate customer service levels with a focus on continuous improvement
- Assist in organizing schedules, requisition stock and generally assist in ensuring all relevant administration records are kept up-to-date
- Recruit, manage, train and develop the restaurant team
- Drive sales to maximize budgeted revenue & incentivize staff to maximize sales and revenue
- Ensure communication between front of house team and management and maintain good working relationships with other departments
- Accountable for monthly stock takes
- Attention to detail and persistence is a necessity
- Ability to work with Microsoft Word and Excel and confidence in general computer operations.
- Able to use all social media channels and the ability to post regular updates on behalf of the restaurant
For further information or to apply for this role, please contact Richard Gavin, Proprietor.