The 5* Westin Dublin (part of the MHL Hotel Collection) is currently recruiting for a Night Manager to join their Front Office team.
About the position:
- The main purpose of the position is to manage the entire hotel operation during the overnight shift.
- To assure the standards are being met by working closely with the associates across all of the departments.
- To be the direct point of contact for the Front Desk during the overnight shift and act as Duty Manager.
- To respond to a wide variety of guest requests by accurately assessing the guest’s needs, and adding any personal recommendations and touches to achieve maximum guest satisfaction.
Ideal candidate will possess:
- At least 1 year of Management and Front Office experience at day and/or night. Night management experience is preferred.
- Ability to bespoke personal experiences for our prestigious clients and guests
- A ‘hands on’ approach and experience in leading and motivating teams to ensure the smooth, efficient and standard operation of the department.
- Opera property management system experience
- Fluency in written and spoken English is required.
We are happy to provide the following benefits for this position:
- Uniform and complimentary laundry service
- Excellent employee recognition programmes
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family with Marriott International Hotel Group and MHL Hotel collection
- Guest hotel experience for employees
- Vast range of learning and development programmes
- Opportunities for promotion and transfer within MHL Hotel Collection and Marriott
- Employee social events
- Free Employee Assistance Helpline for you and your family
About the MHL Hotel Collection:
MHL group is a renowned portfolio of well known, high profile Hotel’s throughout Ireland. Our core business rotates around our exceptional people. We provide a comprehensive on-boarding, upskilling and professional development process.
Guided through this process you will be introduced to management relevant to your new role and to our business. Any recruitment queries for any of our properties can be made to Kenneth Kelly, Group Recruitment Manager.
Apply for this job using >> this link.