We have an excellent opportunity for Operations Manager at Royal Marine Hotel
A South Dublin Institution established in 1828: the Royal Marine Hotel is situated in an elevated site set in four acres of beautifully landscaped gardens overlooking Dublin Bay. The 4* star Royal Marine Hotel offers guests a host of services.
The Operations Manager as part of Senior Management team must be a strong leader with a can-do attitude to take responsibility for the efficient operation of all departments. The role will require the candidate to assist the General Manager in managing all aspects of the day to day operations of the hotel.
About the position:
- The Operations Manager will ensure efficient operational management of the hotel, ensuring customer service standards and product quality are continually achieved.
- Assisting the General Manager in the delivery of hotel revenue and profit by maximising sales opportunities throughout the property.
Managing health and safety procedures in all areas.
- Forecasting and budget preparation, analysing and reporting, initiating appropriate action plans.
- Adhere to purchasing procedures and ensure effective and efficient stock control procedures.
- Managing payroll.
- Training and development of staff and management team in conjunction with General Manager and human resources manager.
- Ensuring upkeep and maintenance of the property and equipment to the highest standards.
Ideal candidate will possess:
- Previous experience in a similar management role essential
- Excellent financial acumen and a total understanding of budgeting, forecasting, profit and loss and wage control.
- The ideal manager will be a strong leader capable of managing high numbers of staff across a busy food and beverage department, front office and meeting/events.
- A total dedication to improving the hotel’s offering.
- A 3rd level qualification in hospitality management is preferred but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills.
For a complete job spec or to discuss your application, please contact Sandra Stribl, Human Resources Manager on email@example.com