We have an excellent opportunity for an Assistant Accommodation Manager to join the team at the wonderful Trump Doonbeg. If you would like to be part of a friendly and talented management team and are looking for a new challenge, this opportunity is ideal.
PASSION. DRIVE. ENTHUSIASM. If these three words are what get you up in the morning, and what keep you at the top of your game every day, Trump Doonbeg wants you on our team. We’ll expect your best and will give you ours, providing all the tools you need to grow and flourish. As we continue to grow, our success relies on hiring — and keeping — hospitality talent that is the best of the best. Associates who launch their careers with Trump Hotels™ enjoy a challenging but nurturing work environment and unequalled opportunities for growth – a winning combination that has resulted in an exceptional employee retention rate throughout our brand.
Trump Doonbeg boasts sweeping views of the breathtaking Irish landscape from the comfort of the guestrooms. As one of Europe’s most distinguished five-star destinations, we offer self-catering, paired luxurious accommodations, superior amenities, and dedicated service. All of our suites and cottages include a fully equipped kitchen to provide you with the comforts of home.
Reporting to the Accommodation Manager the Assistant Accommodation Manager will be responsible for the following core duties:
- To assist in managing the day to day operations of Accommodation Services.
- Responsible for ensuring five star cleanliness and hygiene standards of all guestrooms, suites and public areas.
- To provide the orientation, training & development and of all new team members in systems, methods and procedures related to all aspects of the Accommodation Department.
- To monitor & regularly assess the progression of team members and recognize their training needs.
- To assist in preparing weekly schedules in line with Labor standards.
- Inspect the suites to ensure they are clean and maintained to a five star standard
- To co-ordinate and work closely with Facilities team to ensure repairs to suites are completed efficiently.
- To ensure good communication, motivation & dedication is achieved throughout the team.
- To assist in the management of the health, safety and well-being of your all team members.
- To represent the department when necessary at weekly & monthly management meetings.
The ideal candidate for the position of Assistant Accommodation Manager will:
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have strong motivational skills
- Have excellent organization and supervisory skills
- Have the ability to multi task and stay calm in stressful situations
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Must be flexible within the role
- Competitive salary
- Free meals on site
- Reward & Recognition programs
- Discounted hotel rooms in other Trump properties
- Learning & Development Programs
- Employee social events
If this position interests you, please send a CV to email@example.com.