Sandy Lane Yacht Club and Residences is a state of the art luxury marina based on the beautiful island of Canouan in the southern grenadines, with 120 berths including 29 superyacht berths that can accommodate boats up to 100m in berth. Sandy lane yacht club is also home to 21 beautiful residences from 1 bed plaza suites to 3 bedroom grenadines villas. We also offer an all-encompassing food and beverage offering with our own bakery, a beach club, a crew bar and a fine dining restaurant.
- The role of management trainee will rotate between Front office, Housekeeping and Food and Beverage with the opportunity of specialising in one.
- As a Management Trainee you are hands on. You motivate, train and coach your team to ensure everybody is aware of standards and expectations held by the company.
- You will be involved in the implementation of new systems and standards across this growing operation.
- Together with the team, you provide a welcoming, inspiring and professional service to all guests and you recognise returning guests.
- You will be involved in purchasing, cost control and inventory management.
- The successful candidate must be energetic, courteous, hardworking and detail orientated.
How to apply:
For further information on this unique and exciting role, please contact Joseph Scott-Lennon, Resort Manager.