Kimpton Charlotte Square has a unique and fantastic opportunity of Guest Relations Agent to join our Family.
Kimpton Charlotte Square Hotel consists of seven interconnected Georgian townhouses. Outside is where you’ll find the New Town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site that’s delightfully removed from the city’s tourist hubs. But it’s inside where things really get interesting.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join one of Edinburgh’s most renowned hotels that offers excellent opportunities for career development and progression.
What we Offer:
- £17,728.62 per Year, (£8.50 per Hour) – Plus Upselling Opportunities
- 40 Hour Full Time Contract
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days.
- Hotel wide incentive programme for all front of house and back of house team members with various rewards available monthly
- Discounted international/worldwide room rates for yourself, family and friends
- Access to our Voluntary Benefits portal (HAPI Benefits), which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
- Long service awards which increase with length of service
- Excellent employee recognition programmes
- Vast range of learning and development programmes
- Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group
- Meals whilst on duty
- Uniform Provided
- Most importantly, we’ll give you the room to be yourself.
The moment a guest steps into one of our hotels, they walk into a genuinely memorable experience. As a Guest Relations Agent, you’ll not only be the person they rely on to handle transactions, offer local insights and anticipate every detail of a friction-free experience. You’ll also create the warm atmosphere that makes our guests feel at home in any location.
At Kimpton, we truly believe that evolution is the fun part. As Guest Relations Agent within Kimpton, you have the opportunity to be create innovative changes which impact the guest journey, lead on engaging in heartfelt human connections with our guests and are empowered to deliver ridiculously person experiences.
If you’re looking to work for a company that can offer you flexibility and a great work life balance, IHG is the company for you!
We are looking for a Guest Relations Agent who is intuitive, and an individual who loves working as part of a great team. Our ideal candidate will have a outgoing personality, creative in your approach to making the guest stay ridiculously personal, with experience in previous guest facing roles ideally upscale Hospitality roles, with a genuine interest in doing the best for our guests and the team
Our Guest Relations Agents need to be Fluent in English extra language skills would be great, but not essential our ideal candidate will tech-savvy – you’ll need a good grasp of reading, writing, basic maths and have excellent computers skills packages ideally, opera and outlook. .
All applicants must be able to work varying shifts including Days, Evenings, Weekends and Bank Holidays
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Guest Relations Agent, then please >> apply now!
We’d love to hear from you!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.