Galway Bay Hotel currently has a vacancy for an experienced General Manager.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the General Manager will be a business leader, with responsibility for maximising performance of the operation, including guest satisfaction, employee engagement, financial performance, sales and revenue.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Effectively lead, motivate and communicate clearly in developing the team to achieve their goals and objectives
- Manage the operations of the Hotel to ensure positive customer experiences through the implementation of all standards and service culture
- Maintain and develop systems, policies and procedures to ensure the smooth running of the business
- Work closely with the Financial Controller to ensure financial budgets and targets are achieved
- Become the figure head of the Hotel through effective relationship building with customers, local businesses and community
- Full familiarisation and management of the Hotel agenda including compliance with brand standards and property audits
- Strategically plan, lead and develop all aspects of the business to continued growth, success and profitability
Skills & Experience:
This ‘hands on’ role requires the ideal candidate to have the following:
- A minimum of 3+ years previous senior Hotel Operations experience
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational and leadership skills.
- Requires excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience within the Irish Market would be advantageous.
- Excellent career opportunities available for the successful candidate
To app;y for this position, please follow >> this link.