Marketing & Digital Manager
As Marketing & Digital Manager, you will work closely with the Director of Marketing & Communications, as well as with the Director of Business Development and the Sales Managers, in the day to day operation of the Marketing & Communications department, supporting The Beaumont, The Colony, the Magritte Bar, the Spa, Private Dining.
This is a broad-ranging role and the main duties involved will include, but are not limited to:
Web & Digital
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the usability, design, content and conversion of the website.
- Working on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s).
- Managing the web development & SEO agencies, ensuring all scheduled tasks are being completed in a timely fashion. Overseeing implementation of any action ref SEO, technical audits etc
- Ensuring the Beaumont & Colony websites are kept up to date.
- Setting up and managing scheduled email campaigns.
- Monitoring return on investment for the different online marketing campaigns.
- Generating reports and extracting client data, as required, from Opera and Sales & Catering, Seven Rooms, Campaign Monitor and Cendyn, and assisting in ensuring the systems are kept up to date.
- Ensuring the Colony’s & Beaumont’s presence on 3rd party listings websites, OTAs and online travel guides is correct and up to date at all times.
- Overseeing PPC/banner campaigns on web & social media, monitoring their performance and return on investment. Managing & liaising with advertising suppliers – 80 Days & Travelclick.
- Collating and report back monthly on performance statistics for all digital communications across all channels, using these statistics to influence future digital activity – TravelClick, 80 Days, Sprout, Revinate, ReviewPro, Campaign Monitor – plus Cendyn & SevenRooms, as relevant
- Preparing editorial calendars for The Beaumont & The Colony, sourcing & supplying content (copy & photography)
- Managing all posting as per the calendar
- Social media monitoring and responding/engaging, as required
PR & Media Relations
- Liaising closely with our external PR and sales representation companies to provide them with updates on any information regarding the hotel.
- Liaising/meeting with journalists and social media influencers, organising all aspects of their in-house stays, giving them show rounds and background information, as required.
- Ensuring press release and photo library are up to date and sending out press information and photography on request.
- Monitoring the press inbox on a daily basis.
- Keeping press lists up to date.
- Liaising with graphic designers and printers for development and production of marketing materials and gifts.
- Organising and managing photo & video shoots, internal & external.
- Providing administrative support for any ongoing marketing campaigns, eg London Craft Week, Literary Evenings, OpenHouse Weekends.
- Handling all GDPR requests, in liaison with the Data Protection Officer.
- Monitoring Google, TripAdvisor and all other review sites, as required.
- Preparing weekly and monthly marketing & Board reports.
- Stock keeping – collateral & gifts.
- Processing invoices.
- Handling all charity requests
- Keeping all the PR files in order and up to date, especially all background information, press release and photographic files, press coverage/cuttings file.
- Attending press dinners and other events, as required,
- Supporting other departments, eg personnel, in the production of presentation materials, video editing etc, ensuring brand guidelines are observed at all times.
- Keeping up to date with changes and advances in online technologies and keeping the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
If you are interested in applying for this position or have any friends or family that may be suitable, please send a covering letter outlining why you or they would be suitable for the role, along with an up to date CV to Ella Betlej email@example.com
The closing date for applications is 30.01.2020. We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.