The SpitJack Limerick & Cork are currently seeking applications for a Restaurant Manager for each location to start in April 2021. The position is responsible for leading the Front of House team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an award winning team known for providing the highest level of service in our market. Exceptional career opportunities are available for the right candidate.
We are looking for candidates who are available to start in April.
Person Specification Required:
- Ability to provide warm, friendly and efficient service#
- Must be standards driven and detail-orientated
- Ability to conduct training sessions and assessments.
- Excellent communication skills
Maintain exceptional levels of customer service and evaluate customer service levels with a focus on continuous improvement
- Assist in organising schedules, requisition stock and generally assist in ensuring all relevant administration records are kept up-to-date
- Train and develop the restaurant team
- Ensure communication between front of house team and management and maintain good working relationships with other departments
- Attention to detail and persistence is a necessity
- Excellent knowledge and ability to work with Microsoft Word and Excel and confidence in general computer operations.
- Able to use all social media channels and the ability to post regular updates on behalf of the restaurant
- Able to competently read and under stand financial documents
The Ideal Candidate:
- 5 years hospitality experience in a similar establishment
- Previous experience as a restaurant manager is essential
- Excellent knowledge of Food and Beverage product and operations
- Fluent in English, second language an advantage.
- Have full permission or hold a valid visa to work in the EU.
For further information or to apply for this position, please contact Richard Gavin email@example.com