Fitzgerald’s Woodlands House Hotel is looking for an experienced Floor manager to join our team. You will be responsible for the direct supervision of our banqueting team during preparation and service.
You must be confident and proactive in delivering superior customer service and thrive in a team environment.
Ideally, you will have previously worked in a similar role, and you will have extensive fine dining and wine knowledge for our private dining groups. If you are looking for career progression, this is a great opportunity to work within an extremely busy, fast-paced Food Services department reporting directly to our Food Services Manager.
You will have a real flair and passion for delivering excellent service, with great people skills that will allow you to connect and converse with our guests on all levels.
You must be fully flexible to work varying shifts including weekends.
As a Floor Manager you will be responsible for-
- The seamless running of all events, corporate meetings, weddings, and private dining, ensuring that all standards are met by the team.
- Enhancing a guest’s experience whilst also ensuring the service is prompt and professional.
- You will be required to ensure that all guest expectations are met during their experience with us and providing amazing hospitality to our guests.
- Be motivated, creative, and have worked in a similar role within hospitality.
- Demonstrate the ability to work under pressure yet remain professional and the desire to lead from the front.
- You will be organised, an excellent communicator, and a hands-on leader who has excellent attention to detail.
- 2 years experience in a similar establishment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Fluent English essential
For further information or to apply for this position, contact Karen Glynn, HR Manager.