Kilcoran Lodge Hotel is presently completing renovations that will bring the property to 4 Star status. We are seeking to recruit a General Manager to oversee full operation of the hotel whilst also having the support of the Owners and Senior Management team within the property. Candidate must have 4* experience to bring the property to 4* status.
- Proven background as General Manager in 4* hotels essential
- Impeccable leadership skills with emphasis on effective communication practices while interacting with both guests and staff
- Excellent organizational skills
- Knowledge of all hotel departments with a strong Food and Beverage and Rooms background
- Trusted with monitoring stock levels within the hotel
- A solid understanding of Revenues, Costs & P&L budgets
- Excellent presentation and professional appearance
- Demonstrate ability to lead and motivate a team, promoting positive employee relations culture through constant communication and team meetings
- Innovative approach and a desire to constantly improve
- Ability to anticipate, identify and resolve problems
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage and lead the daily operations of the property to ensure all areas are operating efficiently, effectively and staffed correctly
- Plan and direct the hotels main operations including quality, standards, cleanliness and guest satisfaction
For further information, please contact John Flannery.