Background to the role:
Due to the expansion of our customer base, we are looking for an Account Executive to join the p3 team.
The successful applicant has experience in the hospitality sector and some experience working in a digital marketing or technical environment. Reporting to the lead Technical Account Manager, this role is the ideal opportunity for a problem solving oriented individual with an interest in technology who enjoys direct contact with clients.
At least 3 years previous experience in the hospitality industry using a property management system (PMS) or working on a hotel internet booking engine (IBE)
Report writing and data analysis skills
Have an understanding of digital marketing and ecommerce
The Account Executive will:
- Analyse client booking and conversion data
- Create monthly and quarterly reports (excellent excel and Google analytics skills would be an advantage)
- Champion quality within the company by providing final sign-off on product quality and delivery
Work with the development teams to drive client requests to ensure client satisfaction and return on investment
- Seek ways to help client’s success within context of product ideas, value for money and commercial considerations.
- Input ideas to product roadmap from conversations with clients
- Short-list product ideas that offer value for money
- Ensure clients content is correct and Google analytics and AdWords are working correctly at all times
Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Work with the clients to understand customer needs and plan solutions
- Work with the clients to ensure that each release provides business value to end users.
- Create and maintain a list of requirements for the development team ensuring all development work is specified properly.
- Effectively communicate the solution vision, roadmap, and backlog of work including success criteria to development team so that they can provide work estimates and accept and complete work to the satisfaction of the clients.
- Communicate with the client on a regular basis to provide feedback on progress of implementation of projects and releases.
Must be able to:
- Work on own initiative
- Manage daily and weekly priorities
- Liaise effectively with clients, developers and support team.
- Good written and telephone communication skills.
Day to day Tasks:
- Weekly client calls or face to face meetings and quarterly meetings.
- Prepare quotes: scope out work with client and liaise with dev to agree timing
- Quality assurance in line with product specifications and project scoping
- Check that support tickets are being dealt with promptly and within the SLA agreement
- Chase support tickets
For further information or to apply for this role, click HERE.