Assistant Bar Manager
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
· Responsible for short and long term planning and the management of the bar operations in the front and back of the house
· Develop and recommend the budget, concepts and objectives and manage within those approved plans
· Implement and maintain food & beverage sales/marketing programs
· Direct and oversee development of employees
· Hire, train, empower, coach and counsel, conduct performance reviews
· Coordinate outlet operations with other hotel departments to ensure efficient guest service
· Resolve guest complaints as appropriate to maintain a high level of guest satisfaction and quality
· Implement procedures to increase guest and employee satisfaction
· Exercise quality control for both food and beverage
· Maintain Lough Eske Castle Hotels standards of service and ensure their implementation
· Coach and counsel employees to reflect Lough Eske Castle Hotels service standards and procedures
· Maintain a strong presence on the floor
· Plan, coordinate & implement special events and holiday functions
For further information or to apply for this position, click >> HERE.