Assistant Food & Beverage Manager
Ballygarry House Hotel & Spa is an award winning luxury 4-star hotel which is located in North County Kerry. At Ballygarry House we embody the highest of service standards & values, we are now recruiting for an Assistant Food & Beverage Manager.
In this exciting role you will be assisting the Operations Manager in efficiently managing the Food & Beverage venues and their dedicated teams to maintain our strong reputation and high standards of quality and service.
The ideal candidate:
The ideal candidate will be a passionate, professional, customer focused and standards driven individual. They will be organised, a good motivator with excellent communication and team management skills. Exceptional attention to detail as well as the ability to work on your own initiative are essential.
*To ensure that a 4 Star standard of service and customer care is provided in all food and beverage outlets in the hotel for all guests and visitors to the hotel.
*To be at the forefront of training and development within the Food & Beverage Department, regularly reviewing, improving and delivering the SOP’s for the Food & Beverage Team being mindful to evolve our offering and standards in line with market trends.
* Working within agreed budgets, to ensure key KPI’s perform as expected.
* To compile staff rosters on a weekly basis in line with the business needs and to complete time sheets each week for the food and beverage department.
* To encourage the Food & Beverage team to maximise all sales and upselling opportunities, ensuring that they have a good knowledge of the food, wines and coffees and that they are able to passionately describe and make informed suggestions to guests.
* To maximise sales through effective diary management.
*To comply with statutory and legal requirements for Health & Safety, Fire, Hygiene & Employment.
* To attend and participate in Management meetings and training.
*To role in with the rest of the Management team, assisting with duty shifts.
Ideally the successful candidate must have:
*At least two years supervisory experience in a similar role.
*Excellent knowledge of Food & Beverage and current trends.
* Ability to implement and delegate tasks.
* Strong ability to multitask with a passion for a fast paced environment.
Contact Gráinne Maunsell, Human Resource Manager.