Wedding and Event Coordinator
Kilshane House is an exclusive event venue and is currently seeking a very special person to report directly to the owners.
- Professional appearance and friendly approach
- Ability to think on your feet
- Focused on providing excellent customer service
- Sensitive to people’s needs
- Intuitive, confident, upbeat
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Proven management skills
- Equipped with a good sense of humour
- Available on some weekends and prepared, if necessary, to be flexible on hours if the event requires it
- Computer literacy essential i.e., ECDL, Excel, Opera, Hotsoft, etc.
Key Responsibilities of this Role
- Pay meticulous attention to every detail from the initial enquiry through the successful completion of the event. to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Supervise every aspect of the wedding or event and to coordinate with all heads of departments to ensure that the event exceeds expectations.
- Work with management to ensure that wedding sales maximise the revenue potential.
- Issue detailed function sheets on each event and to present these at meetings with the heads of each department
- Represent the business and to protect the reputation of the business requires strong leadership and personal presence. Change is actively sought and a readiness to challenge in the interests of continuous improvement.
Salary dependent on experience. Candidates selected for interview will be contacted only. CVs sent by email please to email@example.com