Assistant Operations Manager/Front Office Manager
PRIMARY OBJECTIVE OF POSITION
Responsible for providing support to the Operations Manager with a particular focus on Front Office and Food & Beverage and ensuring the highest level of guest satisfaction whilst maximising departmental profitability
TASKS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To organise all work scheduling with due regard to business fluctuations in conjunction with the Operations Manager.
- To minimise waste of man hours through effective rostering, ensuring no unnecessary casuals or overtime.
- To recruit and retain a team of motivated staff in line with personnel specifications.
- To supervise and coordinate all activities of all departments with a focus on reception
- Work in conjunction with managers and HOD’s on all aspects of the property’s agenda.
- Having a hands-on approach to the role.
- Driving sales/sales initiatives within the property.
- Getting involved in the Health & Safety agenda in the property.
- Working with the management team in relation to the properties HACCP plan.
- Ensuring excellent service is provided to all guests/visitors to the property.
- 2 years of management experience in a similar role
- Fully competent in the property management system, OPERA or similar PMS
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Strong commercial and business knowledge
- Resilient and capable of working under pressure a distinct advantage
- A real team leader who always leads from the front
In return, we offer excellent employee benefits including:
- Length of Service Awards
- Internal Training
- Staff rates in all our Windward sister hotels
- Staff rates in all Radisson Hotel Group Hotels Worldwide for you and your friends and family
- On-site Gym (COVID restrictions may apply)
- Bike to work scheme & other commuter plans
- Meals during shifts
- Free on-site tea/coffee
- Free parking
- Opportunities for advancement & Career Development
- Employee of the Year
- Team Member of the Month
- Increased holiday entitlement with length of service
- Free dry cleaning of uniform
About Park Inn by Radisson
Park Inn by Radisson is a member of the Radisson Hotel Group and is located opposite Shannon Airport. We have 114 newly renovated bedrooms, a restaurant and bar and a mini gym. We do not host functions.
If you feel this is the role and Company for you, please email your CV & cover letter detailing what you can bring to us at Park Inn by Radisson Shannon Airport to Louise O’Hara, General Manager.