Performance Consultant/ Business Development Role
- To be a trusted advisor for our long term client partners. Listen and understand their training needs and performance challenges and propose the right solutions.
- To build positive and productive relationships by ongoing contact.
- Propose and close business from enquiries generated by marketing or from own networking.
- To coordinate between the consultant (trainer) and the client for confirmed training programme and custom design projects
- Key Account Management
- To oversee and follow-up on post training outputs with the support of admin, like reports and certificates ensuring the client is well served.
- To actively expand the uptake of our unique offerings and licensed solutions
- Training and Development knowledge and/or experience / performance management acumen
- Sales experience of at least 3 years – ideally in training or education.
- Strong relationship builder with a friendly personality.
- Quality oriented, attention to detail – can articulate well in writing.
- Well organised.
- Professional standards of personal presentation
- Arabic is a bonus / not essential.
The kind of person who will fit in will be one who:
- Understands the performance conversation.
- Can do – overcomes barriers – resilience– nice to deal with –– enjoys working in a small business environment.
Email: Patricia O’Sullivan, Managing Partner, PROTRAINING