We are currently recruiting for a Quality Manager to join our team. The Quality Manager is responsible for championing the continuous improvement of quality and consistency across the resort and supporting the wider team in creating and delivering Beyond Everything experiences.
The successful candidate will carry out the following tasks (but not limited to):
- Overseeing the resort wide internal audit process, including allocation and follow up reports.
- Producing a monthly quality pack and dashboard to be shared internally to measure performance improvement.
- Assisting with the development and measurement of KPI’s for the Leadership Team and department heads to ensure accountability of quality.
- Ensuring all departments are using the Beyond Everything Standards and Adare Attractions for a consistent approach to quality.
- Where necessary, updating the Beyond Everything Standards in line with any changes from Forbes and LQA.
The successful candidate will have worked to a Head of Department level in another 5* luxury property with proven experience training & developing teams.
Experience with LQA and/or Forbes 5* standards will be a distinct advantage.
We offer an exceptional working environment and development opportunities that are beyond everything, state of the art equipment as well as competitive rates of pay & benefits.
For further information, please contact Stephanie McGrath, Senior Recruitment & HR Manager