The SpitJack Cork is currently seeking applications for a Restaurant Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to join an award winning team known for providing the highest level of service in our market. Exceptional career opportunities are available for the right candidate.
This role requires complete flexibility and the candidate must be available for any shift required. This is very much a hands on operations role. The majority of the Restaurant Managers day is spent in operations.
Person Specification Required:
- Ability to provide warm, friendly and efficient service
- Must be able to command a busy restaurant operation and must be hands on
- Must be passionate about operations and working on the floor
- Must be standards driven and detail-orientated
- Ability to conduct training sessions and assessments.
- Excellent communication skills
- Maintain exceptional levels of customer service and evaluate customer service levels with a focus on continuous improvement
- Must be competent in creating a department schedule based on forecasts
- Must be competent in ordering and maintaining stock levels
- Must know how to conduct a inventory
- Must be confident in training and developing the restaurant team
- Ensure communication between front of house team and management and maintain good working relationships with other departments
- Attention to detail and persistence is a necessity
- Excellent product knowledge, must display a genuine passion for food and beverage product
- Must be confident with using cloud based computer systems and have an ability to work with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Able to use all social media channels and the ability to post regular updates on behalf of the restaurant
- Able to competently read and understand financial documents
The Ideal Candidate:
- 5 years hospitality experience in a similar establishment
- Previous experience as a restaurant manager is essential
- Excellent knowledge of Food and Beverage product and operations
- Fluent in English, second language an advantage.
- Have full permission or hold a valid visa to work in the EU.
- 29 days holiday including public holidays.
- Exceptional gratuities and tips.
- Industry leading staff food policy; order a free dish and a hot beverage straight from the customer menu when on duty.
- Dine at The SpitJack with a friends and family and enjoy a 50% discount. In both restaurants in Cork and Limerick.
- Partial uniform is provided.
- Flexi and Part-Time schedules available to suit your needs.
- Increased pay rates on Sundays and Bank Holidays.
- Dedicated learning manager with access to over 1000 e-learning courses.
- Advanced online training programs and the opportunity for all employees to advance to our management training program.
- Annual staff Christmas party.
- City centre location, with easy access to public transport.
For further information or to apply for this position, please contact Richard Gavin firstname.lastname@example.org