Guest Relations Manager
A fantastic opportunity to join the Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa as our Management Team.
A great opportunity for the right candidate to join us and grow with the Radisson Blu, Little Island and the iNua Hotel Collection.
The role will entail:
The Hotel has an exciting new opportunity for a Guest Relations Manager. The main focus of the role is to manage and coordinate Guest Relations/Experience operations to maximise customer satisfaction and exceed our guests’ expectations.
- Act as the main point of contact for guests, providing assistance and help throughout their stay and providing a guest experience services that goes above and beyond; ensures guest satisfaction by attending to their requests and enquiries courteously and efficiently
- Liaise with VIPs and long stay guests – make contact with them to discuss their preferences and to build on existing profiles to ensure that all their needs are exceeded with during their stay
- Maintain and monitor the service levels of the hotel across all departments – ensure that all guests are accommodated and that public areas are clean and presentable at all times; maintain high visibility in public areas during peak times
- Sets a positive example for guest relations; empowers employees to provide an excellent guest experience
- Ensures that Standards of Procedure are adhered to throughout the hotel and work with each Head of Department to address shortfalls
- Liaise with the management team on a weekly basis regarding guest feedback and quality metrics; emphasises guest satisfaction during all departmental meetings and focus on continuous improvement
- Maintains effective correspondence both with guests and departmental heads, including responding to post-stay guest feedback
- Interacts with customers on a regular basis throughout the property to obtain feedback on the quality of products, service levels and overall satisfaction
- Develops data and recommends programmes to meet and exceed guest needs
- Will be required to cover Duty Manager shifts – ensure all departments deliver a high standard of service to guests and assist where necessary, responsible for problem resolution, lead daily briefings, responsible for security and floor walks, communicate issues and follow up required to the next shift
The ideal candidate will have:
- Held a similar or supervisory role in a similar hotel
- Acted in the capacity of Duty Manager
- Front Office experience essential and ideally also in Food & Beverage
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- A natural ability to ensure that each guest in the Hotel is made to feel welcomed and that their expectations are exceeded