Sales & Marketing Manager (Maternity Leave Cover)
uckross Park Hotel and Spa is now recruiting for a Sales & Marketing Manager (Maternity Cover) to join the team. We are looking to recruit a manager who is passionate about the hospitality industry and the customer experience.
The Sales & Marketing Manager (Maternity Leave Cover) will be responsible for sales planning, forecasting, driving local hotel sales revenue, and devising & implementing strategic plans with the senior hotel management team and group functions within iNua Hospitality.
- Room revenue forecasting with Hotel General Managers & Group Revenue Manager and addressing gaps with group & in-house team.
- Liaise with the Group Director of Corporate and MICE Sales to ensure necessary MICE business is being achieved for Muckross Park.
- Work with the Group Director of Corporate and MICE Sales and General Manager to drive International Incentive Business.
- To nurture relationships with Irish DMC’s, Luxury Travel Agencies, Corporates and Golf Operators.
- Attend International Luxury Forums as agreed with the General Manager and Group Director of Corporate and MICE Sales
- Liaise with Group Leisure Sales Director and provide a need date calendar every quarter for future tours and ad-hoc group business.
- Co-ordination of special local initiatives with the General Manager.
- Manage A&S Budget for Muckross Park Hotel and work with senior team on budget planning.
- Liaise with group Digital Team and be part of the quarterly strategic planning team to compile marketing campaigns each quarter.
- To drive the local marketing of F&B/Wedding/Spa campaigns to ensure budgeted revenue is being achieved.
- Work with the Spa Manager & F&B Manager to plan and execute marketing strategies to ensure execution of budgets. (to be planned 3 months out)
- Attend corporate events with the iNUA Group Sales team (where necessary) and host client entertainment for key accounts with the Group Director of Corporate and MICE Sales and General Manager when required.
- Co-ordination of “marketing calendar events” for Muckross Park Hotel to map out local marketing initiatives as well as liaising with group Digital team for National Group initiatives.
- Guide hotel “social media champions” to ensure they are on brand and in keeping with your strategy and liaise with Group digital team on planned social.
- Oversee wedding marketing campaigns and drive innovation with the Hotel Wedding Planning Manager.
- Ensuring sales office is operating effectively by managing/supporting the Sales/Marketing/Wedding team.
- If required, to conduct hotel site inspections for large Key Account residential business to bring to conversion stage.
- Attend quarterly sales & marketing meetings with Group Director of Corporate and MICE Sales to map out and agree priorities for next 6 months or as business needs change.