Human Resources Executive
The River Lee
The River Lee is ‘The Modern Face of Cork in the Heart of the City’. Cork, Irelands ‘second city’, is a lively cultural hub. The River Lee, situated within 10 minutes’ walk of the city centre and transport links is one of Cork’s leading business and social destinations comprising 182 bedrooms, NRG Fitness, 8 meeting & event spaces, The Mirror Room and The River Club restaurant/bar and river side terrace.
The Doyle Collection
The Doyle Collection proudly awarded one of Irelands Best Large Workplaces in 2017, through to 2022 is a carefully curated collection of eight Irish family-owned luxury and urban hotels. All located are centrally in London, Dublin, Washington DC, Cork and Bristol. What binds our hotels together is the Doyle service ethos – a real warmth and thoughtfulness.
If you seek continuous development and investment in your future, have a passion for reaching innovation and excellence, this is the role and company for you.
While receiving continuous development and training with the Director of HR, you will be active in all administration and Generalist duties including team members full life cycle. A passion for building relationships with team members at all levels, this key support role is vital to the success of our HR Department.
The ideal candidate will be organised, resourceful and competent in dealing with ER matters and understanding metrics, dedicated to People while building a Great Place to Work. Ensuring the HR department’s operations run smoothly and effectively to deliver maximum value to the organisation is key to your success in this position. The ideal candidate would have at least 2 years’ experience, worked with HRIS, basic understanding of payroll would be an ideal.
The perks of working as a Human Resources Executive with The River Lee
- Flexible work options
- Length of Service Rewards (additional days off)
- Refer a Friend Rewards Programme
- Training programmes dedicated to your personal and professional development
- Free meals on duty and all-day tea and coffee for the caffeine lovers
- Discounted hotel rooms in the UK, Ireland and USA for you, your family and friends
- Free Life Cover
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Educational Support
- 50% off food when dining with The Doyle Collection
- Give back with CSR activities including paid charity day off
- Wellness Programmes including inhouse Mental Health First Aiders
- Reward and Recognition Programmes (earn bonuses, restaurant meals, overnight stays and extra days off)
- Save money and get healthy with our Cycle to Work scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Staff summer parties, Christmas parties and team get together’s
- Plus, more …
As a Human Resources Executive at The River Lee, you will be working for the family owned Doyle Collection Hotel group, which means there are plenty of opportunities for your career to grow in Ireland and further afield in the UK and the USA!
For more information or to apply for the role, please visit the Doyle Collection Careers Page on >> THIS LINK.