Assistant Food & Beverage Manager
A rare opportunity has just arisen in our prestigious hotel. We are looking for an experienced and dedicated Assistant Food & Beverage Manager to join the Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel.
Who are we?
The Chesterfield Hotel, the Red Carnation Hotel Collection’s first property bought in 1984, is based in the heart of exclusive Mayfair. This classic four star boutique hotel consists of 107 bedrooms as well as 7 Meeting Rooms, Butler’s Restaurant, The Terrace Bar, and our Conservatory where we offer our guests a welcoming, friendly atmosphere and exquisite food and drink.
What benefits would you get as an Assistant Food & Beverage Manager?
- Professional, award winning training and development opportunities
- Free meals on duty
- Discount of 30% off on food and 25% off on beverages in any Red Carnation Hotel outlets
- Complimentary uniform and dry-cleaning services
- Holiday allowance increasing with length of service up to 25 days
- Two paid volunteering days each year
- Free access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Discounted accommodation rates with The Red Carnation Hotel Collection & The Travel Corporation globally
- Staff Appreciation Annual Party and other Employee Recognition Events
What are we looking for in an Assistant Food & Beverage Manager?
- Be a consummate professional with a strong background in restaurants and hotels
- Have a strong passion for food and beverage
- Have worked at a similar standard of operation
- Passionate about delivering service at the highest level
- Have great guest focus and attention to detail
- Be organised while working under pressure
What are the Key responsibilities of the Assistant Food & Beverage Manager?
- Leading and motivating a team to deliver exceptional services
- Assisting the F&B manager in planning and organising development plan of the department to meet financial goals
- Carrying out regular trainings to ensure the team`s development
- Assisting the F&B manager in organising and coordinating the operation
- Managing all aspects of beverage control, purchasing, cellar check, revenue and transfers to company standard
- Assisting in managing of payroll, weekly timesheets and holiday allocation
- Maintaining close working partnership between kitchen and service team
If this sounds like the Assistant Food & Beverage Manager role for you then apply today and join one of the “Best Hotel Companies in the World”! Apply using >> THIS LINK
We electronically scan and store a copy of your passport/visa and/or ID card to gain a clear indication of the authenticity of the document and establish the ‘Right to Work’ in the UK.