Main Purpose of Job
Responsible for the smooth running of the Hotel Operations on a day-to-day basis.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Have full knowledge of the hotel and all departments.
- Oversee the operations of the Hotel.
- Assist with the management of the hotel’s daily operations, ensuring delivery of exceptional guest service from each department.
- Conduct daily fire walks of the building and report any H&S concerns
- Ensure quality and standards are met consistently.
- Anticipate guest needs, and proactively manage their expectations
Ensure prompt resolution of customer issues.
- Have previous supervisory experience within the hotel or hospitality industry.
- Possess excellent customer service skills
- Have a passion for their role within the department.
- Have a mature and pleasant manner for dealing with customers and team members alike.
- Be capable of excellent upselling all areas of the hotel.
- To have a working knowledge of the Microsoft office and hotel software packages.
- A good command of English both written and oral.
For further information, contact Mary Halton, HR Manager email@example.com