Bobby Byrnes is Limerick’s leading Gastropub. This is an exciting & fun opportunity for a true hospitality lover. We are a young, dynamic team constantly driving our business forward. Bobby’s is known for its super friendly customer service, we serve a great pint, really great food & even better cocktails. “The Bathclub”, our new outdoor space is the coolest on trend cocktail bar in Limerick. If you are an energetic, upbeat, fun hospitality person this is the job for you.
- 2 years food & beverage supervisory/management experience in a similar hospitality business.
- Excellent communication skills
- A genuine interest & passion for hospitality & excellent customer service
- Proven track record of people management skills
- Experience in training team members in customer service, food service, drinks service & cocktail making
- Attention to detail
- Along with the rest of the management team involved in the day to day managing of the business
- Ensuring stock levels are adequate & managing the same
- Leading & managing the team alongside the other management & mentoring new staff
- Liaising with the kitchen & sales team to co ordinate events & parties
- Running promotions
- Maintaining excellent customer service
For further information or to apply for this role, please contact Fiona Byrne via email email@example.com