The Four Star 50 bed Imperial Hotel, Dundalk is currently looking to recruit an Operations Manager.
The candidate must have the ability to deliver an exceptionally high level of Guest Service in a confident and professional manner.
- To ensure the consistent delivery service to each and every guest and to ensure your team do likewise.
- To manage, train and develop the team, ensuring objectives are set and regularly monitored.
- To carry out continuous training with each of your team to ensure the hotels high standards are being consistently maintained.
- To ensure that areas of responsibility are clean and well maintained at all times.
- To ensure your team are well presented and that their demeanour is professional and polite at all times.
- To provide support where necessary in other areas of the Hotel.
- To ensure correct use of supplies by implementing, reviewing, and amending stock control procedures to ensure the highest level of food & beverage management and stock control.
- To assist with weekly/monthly stock takes.
- To complete all HACCP documentation as required.
- To ensure all cash, charge, float and till procedures are carried out in compliance with company policy, ensuring all colleagues and supervisors are trained.
- To maintain close communication with all members of the management team to ensure the smooth & efficient running of your department.
- To coach the team to maximise sales opportunities in order to meet sales targets.
- To work towards achieving high hotel inspection results.
If you believe that you have the experience that we have outlined above, please send your CV to Francis Lynch Francis.email@example.com in confidence. for consideration.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: €40,000.00-€45,000.00 per year