Assistant Accommodation Manager
Klarent Hospitality are recruiting for an Assistant Accommodation Manager.
We offer our employees excellent opportunities to grow and develop within the Klarent Hospitality Group Brand Portfolio, we pride ourselves on ensuring that our staff are rewarded and recognised for their hard work, commitments, and long service.
Klarent Hospitality operates branded hotels in key locations across the UK and Ireland. We will nurture talent and smart investment to drive superior performance and growth.
Would you like to work for a company that gives you:
- £500 for any new permanent team member who makes the right decision to join our team-T&C’s apply
- £250, up to £1000 cash incentives when referring a friend to come and join our team – T&C’s apply
- Long service recognition Cash bonus and free overnight hotel stays for services from 2 years and up.
Does the below sound like you?
- Passionate and willingness to learn
- Positive attitude and someone who makes our guests smile
- Genuinely friendly and caring
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- Ambitious and hard working
- Good communication and excellent grooming standards
- Ability to work morning, afternoon/evening, and weekends
- Deliver exceptional customer experiences all the time
- Is the Assistant Accommodation Manager role for you for you, do you have you the skill set and experience to take on this role? then what’s stopping you???
- As Assistant Accommodation Manager you are responsible for overseeing your department to deliver an excellence in guest care and Team Member experience
- In the absence of the Accommodation Manager, you will take on all management responsibilities
- You will be the face of the department, communicating with the Front Desk
- Inspecting guestrooms on daily basis to ensure excellent standards
- Check furnishing and equipment are clean and in good repair, paying attention to details
- Assign special daily, weekly, and monthly duties to room attendants
- Checking the computer system (ONQ) throughout the day for an update of room status
- Support and liaise with the team delegations of duties, rooms, rotas
- To be fully conversant with all Housekeeping departmental Procedures
- Report and log any rooms which do not require service
- Report and log any maintenance defects found in the rooms and assigned areas
- Work in line with any other Housekeeping Supervisors
- Handle, follow up and communicate any comments or complaints.
You can apply via >> THIS LINK or scan he QR code.