Assistant Food & Beverage Manager
At The K Club we are currently seeking a dedicated and attentive Assistant Food & Beverage Manager to join our team at our flagship bar, restaurant and terrace space: South Bar & Restaurant.
South Bar & Restaurant has been designed from the ground up to reflect the spirited ethos of The K Club, a place where there’s always a tingle of excitement in the air, where it’s always time to play!
A UNIQUE RESORT
The K Club is a truly captivating leisure destination tucked away in lush Irish countryside – yet on Dublin’s doorstep. We are a unique resort, a renowned place of celebration, with a spirited history that spans hundreds of years.
We’re a 5 star destination which prides itself on having an incredible 5 star team to match. Across our 550 acre estate, we offer a tremendous variety of career opportunities for those who are looking to become part of team that strives to help one another shine.
The K Club is an industry trailblazer. We welcome innovative thinking, bold ideas and insights garnered from your own experience. We’re certified as a Great Place to Work by our very own employees. That’s because our hardworking team members feel listened to, encouraged and appreciated.
If this sounds like the place where you could begin the next exciting chapter in your career, let’s talk.
Here’s how you’ll bring the K Club’s trailblazing vision to life:
- Assist with maintaining the smooth running of the restaurant and all other food service throughout the clubhouse, via the supervision and delegation of duties.
- Consistently strive to exceed all guest and member expectations.
- Ensure The K Club’s standards of service are provided for our guests and members, while always embracing the South bar & Restaurant brand ethos
- In collaboration with the Clubhouses F&B Manager, follow up on all comments, complaints and queries from guests and members, taking the appropriate action to ensure satisfactory outcomes.
- Communicate effectively with our guests and members in order to ensure satisfaction and to actively sell the resorts services and facilities.
- Embrace the spirited South brand values and bring them to life on a daily basis, inspiring staff and guests to crave more.
- Ensure all bills, where appropriate, are generated for guests and members and processed through our computer systems.
- To work with the Clubhouses Food & Beverage Manager to manage and lead the Food & Beverage team.
- Monitor and ensure standards are achieved and adhered to regarding service, uniforms and staff welfare and behaviour.
- Effectively communicate with senior management, regarding the performance of the department.
- Ensure all details from the Function Sheets are communicated to the team so that all the guests’ requirements are met.
- Effectively communicate with other teams throughout the resort all information that will assist in ongoing guest satisfaction.
- Report any maintenance challenges to the maintenance team.
- Work with the head chef and be the key contact/liaison between the kitchen and food service, assisting with recipe costings.
- Provide feedback to management on guest complaints and compliments.
This is how we see you:
- A hospitality professional with previous experience in a similar role is essential
- A standards driven, creative manager with a high attention to detail
- Someone with excellent customer service skills
- You have appropriate financial awareness
- You work flexibly and innovatively within the remit of your role
What’s on offer?
- The K Club is certified as a Great Place to Work
- Staff transport to and from work outside public transport hours within the local area
- Ongoing investment in your personal development with access to internal and external training programmes
- Fantastic opportunities to progress your career
- Monthly recognition programme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Social events
- Meals while on duty
- Discounts on stays at the resort and on Food & Beverage for you and your family and friends
- Life Assurance
How to apply
For further information on this role or to send in an application, please contact April Gill, Human Resources & Training Manager – email >> firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that all applications and CVs submitted for a role at The K Club will be kept on file for a period of 12 months.
Should you not wish for your data to be held following the closure of the application process then we would ask that you please make a note of this when submitting your application.
The Human Resources Team,
The K Club