Applications are invited for an energised and passionate Assistant Manager to be part of the team. The successful candidate will have a passion for food and beverage, be innovative, motivating, and energetic for this hands-on role.
If you are passionate about the hospitality industry and would like to develop your career within a busy and extremely popular property, we have an exciting opportunity for you! Attractive and competitive package depending on experience for the right candidate.
- This is a full-time role working an average of 39 hours per week including weekends and public holidays.
- Management of all food and beverage including the award-winning Bath Club.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Liaise with Kitchen on a daily basis.
- Driving sales initiatives for food and beverage in conjunction with sales and marketing team.
- Ensuring excellent service is provided to all customers.
- Work closely alongside senior management.
- Responsible for appropriate and timely set up of all function set up’s as per function sheet.
- Benefits package will be tailor made to suit the right candidate.
- Must have minimum of 2 years’ experience in similar hospitality management role.
- Enthusiastic, customer focused and friendly, with the ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Be a creative and forward-thinking individual that will drive the business forward.
Applications via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bobby Byrnes is an equal opportunity employer.