Client Account Manager
We are looking for Client Account Managers – people who love developing long-lasting relationships and trust with both clients and their teammates, who want to learn about their client’s businesses, understand their industries and challenge assumptions.
Most importantly, we are looking for people who are committed to delivering long-term business impact through commitment, ambition, dedication and innovation.
Relationships are a fundamental part of life at The Pudding. We pride ourselves on being candid but kind, open and transparent, and authentic and accountable – with each other and our clients. With that being said, partnerships will be a key focus for this role.
If this sounds like you, read on…
IN A NUTSHELL
- Provide high-quality and strategic account and project management to the agency’s clients
- Be able to get under the skin of our client’s brands, understand the key drivers of their success and support their KPIs
- Supervise and mentor other members of staff and/or contractors, as required
- Account management, including the undertaking of relevant analysis, formulating objectives to achieve the client’s business plan and developing tailored strategies to help them deliver on their business objectives.
- Profile raising and lead generation strategy on the client’s behalf to ensure that the client’s business is positioned appropriately and the right level of engagement and lead generation is achieved.
- Understanding of different marketing channels, trends and best practices and advising the client accordingly.
- Keen awareness of market and industry trends with an appetite for innovation and creativity when approaching problem-solving.
- Conduct own projects and assist other team members, providing advice to the agency’s clients.
- Work in accordance with the agency’s procedures and quality standards.
- Build strong working relationships with colleagues and external stakeholders.
- Ensure that services are delivered in a timely fashion and the client is informed regularly on progress and costs.
- Achieve targets for billing and time recording.
- Take overall responsibility for credit control on own matters.
- Develop and maintain good client relationships.
- Carry out duties in a professional manner.
- Develop and maintain the competencies necessary to provide a proper standard of service to clients and maintain a record of professional development.
- Share information and best practices with colleagues.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Three to five years in a similar role
- Degree level education
- Post-graduate diploma in Marketing
- Able to conduct own projects with minimal supervision
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Good time management skills
- Proficient with all social media and marketing channels
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at one given time
- Willingness to work with agility, shifting focus to the most high-priority tasks on an ongoing basis
- Comfortable working remotely and autonomously to deadlines
- IT skills commensurate with the role including ability to work with junior administrative assistants utilising the agency’s project management system
- Commercial and financial awareness including the ability to take responsibility for financial control of own client matters
- Able to develop positive relationships with clients and manage client expectations
- Effective prioritising with the ability to meet deadlines and manage time effective
WHO ARE WE
We are an award-winning branding agency integrating strategy, creative design, and communications. We are small and agile and we have big ambitions. We have worked with some of the world’s leading organisations and we continue to grow and evolve.
We believe in coming up with clever solutions, working efficiently with autonomy, and ultimately taking great pride in getting the job done. Every member of our team has a unique skill set that brings value to our organisation and our clients. We foster an environment where hands-on learning allows everyone to shine. Working together as a team is what allows us to create award-winning work that delivers real business impact, while our remote-first approach grants a great sense of autonomy, enabling us all to have a sense of ownership in both our projects and working lifestyle.
If you are interested in applying for this position please send an email to email@example.com with your CV and a cover letter to let us know why you are the right person for this position.