Food & Beverage Manager
Applications are invited for a driven, enthusiastic, and professional Food and Beverage Manager to join our team. If you are passionate about the hospitality industry and would develop your career within a busy and vibrant venue, we could have an exciting opportunity for you.
Attractive and competitive package depending on experience for the right candidate.
This is a full-time role working an average of 39 hours per week including weekends and public holidays. You will need to be entirely hands on with a great eye for detail and you must have the ability to ensure service expectations are met and exceeded. The right candidate will have the confidence and flair to bring exciting new ideas and creativity to the role.
- Overall management of all food and beverage including the award-winning Bath Club.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Actively lead all training and development initiatives to ensure the team know what is expected of them to deliver good customer service.
- Liaise with Kitchen on a daily basis.
- Manage stock controls.
- Maintain and enhance communication throughout all departments.
- Liaise with sales and marketing department with upcoming promotions and events.
- Benefits package will be tailor made to suit the right candidate.
- Must have minimum of 3 years’ experience in similar hospitality management role.
- Enthusiastic, customer focused and friendly, with the ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Be a creative and forward-thinking individual that will drive the business forward.
Applications via email to email@example.com
Bobby Byrnes is an equal opportunity employer.