Junior Customer Success Executive
SHR Group unites pioneering hotel technology and marketing services to put the power back in the hands of hoteliers. We deliver solutions through a complete eco-system of tools and services that maximise guest success and value at every touchpoint.
More than 2,000 hotels around the world rely on SHR Group’s product suite to optimize their channel mix, personalize guest experiences, and maximise revenue and profitability. Our allora.ai platform brings the full stack of booking and revenue tools together for the first time, from acquisition to booking, check-in to post-stay follow-up and loyalty, whilst maximising revenue every step of the way. These services are then rocket boosted by the allora.ai platform’s real-time learning and insight, enabling smarter prediction, tailoring and optimisation of every guest interaction.
Headquartered in Houston, we are a global business with offices in Barcelona, Singapore and Limerick.
If you are highly motivated, eager to develop and have great communication skills then we would love to hear from you! This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to kick start or build a career within a fast paced multifunctional team in our Limerick office. Day to day you will be liaising directly with a global portfolio of Hotels in a support environment while upskilling across the business.
Although an advantage, Industry experience is not required for this role, and we will consider any candidate who displays an appetite to succeed and an ability to learn quickly in a high-pace environment. Full on the job training will be provided. Please note that although hybrid, this role is based in our Limerick office and the successful candidate must be available to attend the office weekly.
- Working on a live queue/on-call experience for emails, phones and live chat.
- Support your team in investigating, troubleshooting, recreating, triage of inbound queries and requests from customers and colleagues.
- Updating and curating information on the internal knowledge base, LMS, Feature Spotlight etc.
- Exceed daily performance metrics related to key performance indicators, e.g. SLA, Response Time, Site Scores, etc
- Identify gaps in customer training and define and organise plans to upskill these springboard customers.
- Liaise effectively with other departments ensuring clients’ objectives are met and processes are followed.
- Utilise Analytics, allora.ai and other platforms to understand the journey and encourage the client to adopt best practice across the website and booking engine.
- Be comfortable with CRM systems and take ownership of the data collection and maintenance via the CRM and output of data across the business.
- Manage client information, ensuring all information is kept up to date and correct at all times – tags, Site Profile configurations etc. as necessary.
- Work closely with the Head of COE on refining processes and best practices to maximise performance on these accounts.
- Ensure all initiatives are prioritised, executed and reported upon effectively.
- Manage client expectations at all times during the relationship with SHR Group.
- Promote SHR Group at all times, by upselling features and services that would be of benefit to both partners.
- Working Hours – full time, 37.5 hours per week
- Opening Hours – 09:00 – 17:30 (Mon-Fri)
- Continuous Improvement is provided, self-development is encouraged and supported.
- Customer Focused – wants to support and help customers.
- Capable of working to tight deadlines, and prioritizing workload.
- Multi –Tasker and effective at Time Management.
- Motivated and a self-starter.
- Very effective communicator across all levels internal and external.
- Organized and Dependable.
- Competent in the use of Office 365
- Customer Focused – always wants to help resolve issues, get stuck in and create a great customer experience.
to apply for this role, please use >> this link