Host at Terre
Castlemartyr Resort, East Cork, Ireland
Terre Restaurant located in the beautiful Castlemartyr Resort.
When you work for us not only will you be working for one of Irelands Michelin Star Restaurants, but you will also be working for a Company where the skills and knowledge you gain here will be recognised in the industry worldwide.
We’re looking for someone with experience as a Host in a luxury fine dining environment. If you have a passion for hospitality, the drive to deliver only the best results, a keen eye for detail and first-class service skills then this may be the role for you.
The successful candidate will be a team-worker with solid communication, organizational and people skills.
They will be engaging and acting as ambassadors for Terre, ensuring our guests have a memorable dining experience from the moment they call us to reserve their table until their departure.
As a Host, you will:
- Host responsibilities include managing reservations, welcoming guests.
- You would be the face of Terre, and in charge of creating an intimate and personal dining experience for the guest.
- Answer incoming calls and emails and address customers’ queries.
- Assist management and wait staff as needed, especially with payments and special requests.
- Liaise with Management/Kitchen on upcoming Reservations.
Qualities we are looking for:
- Experience as Host is essential.
- Excellent command of the English language and communication skills (via phone and in-person).
- Demonstrable customer-service and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well unsupervised and under pressure, while keeping a positive, outgoing attitude
- Basic IT skills required (Microsoft Word, Email) and knowledge of Hot Soft is desirable.
What you’ll get in return:
- A competitive salary
- Discounted on-site Gym Membership
- Staff Parking
- Discounted accommodation rates at our sister properties and at Castlemartyr Resort
- Training and development
- Free Meals on duty
- Referral Scheme (Monetary value for each person you bring to work with us)
Job Type: Full-time
Employee Assistance Program
· Schedule – Weekend availability
· Supplemental pay types – Tips
· Ability to commute/relocate – Grange, Castlemartyr, CO. Cork: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
· Language – English (preferred)
· Work Location – In person
Applications via email to Recruit@castlemartyrresort.ie