An exciting opportunity has arisen at this prestigious 5 Star hotel for an experienced Reservations Supervisor to join our fantastic team. The Radisson Blu St. Helen’s Hotel is one of the finest hotels in the Irish capital. Just 3.5 miles south of the city centre, it stands in magnificent formal gardens surrounded by established woodlands on the Stillorgan Road in the prestigious Booterstown district, overlooking Dublin Bay.
As a team member with Radisson Blu, St. Helens Hotel, we take great pride in your own professional development. Whilst working with us, we will provide you with coaching and guidance to help you progress within the company and support you in your career.
If you would like to join us in delighting, surprising and offering enjoyable moments to our guests, then this is for you.
The Benefits of working with Radisson Blu, St. Helen’s Hotel
· Great location with ease of access to public transport and close proximity to Dublin City Centre and Wicklow border.
· Benefits such as; meals on duty in the staff canteen and Refer a Friend bonus.
· In house training for your own professional development.
· Reward and recognition programs.
The Right Candidate will
· Be willing to learn and develop themselves
· Work well in a busy environment
· Have the ability to work efficiently
· Be flexible in terms of work shifts
· Have a good attention to detail
· A warm welcome and a positive Yes, I Can! attitude
· Be professional at all times to guests and colleagues
· Be naturally friendly with a willingness to help exceed guests’ expectations
· Strong Communicator.
· Driven by success.
· Previous sales experience desirable.
· Experience in the hospitality industry an advantage
The Role will include
· Radisson Blu St. Helen’s Hotel prides itself on delivering an exceptional guest experience, every time. As the first point of contact, the Reservations department works very closely with the Revenue, Sales, and Front Office teams to ensure that we achieve this level of guest experience.
· Responsible for effective implementation and compliance of all company Reservations SOP’s. (Rate Plans, Rate Categories, Market Segmentation, Comply with rate setting and strategy guidelines.
· Pro-actively identify low demand periods and in cooperation with the Cluster Revenue Manager, develop a plan to improve performance.
· Oversee the Group Reservation function ensuring that all groups are quoted in a timely manner, followed-up, confirmed & contracted.
· Take the lead role in Reservations outcomes & daily telephone conversation
· Complete all daily/weekly/monthly reports necessary to complete the revenue function.
· To oversee the running of reservations office ensuring that it is run smoothly and efficiently and all enquiries handled within.
· Ensure that the Reservations/Revenue team is revenue focused with clear direction and a clear understanding for priority tasks.
· Ensure that all revenue is attributed to the correct revenue category and ensure that checks are in place and monitored daily.
· Closely monitor competitive pricing and understand the impact of relative pricing decisions on property performance.
· Ensure teams are aware of sell guidelines for remaining rooms to reach 100% occupancy
If this Full Time position interests you, please submit your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact + 353 1 2186093 to discuss in more detail