An exciting opportunity has arisen at this prestigious 5 Star hotel for a Sales Executive to join our fantastic team. The Radisson Blu St. Helen’s Hotel is one of the finest hotels in the Irish capital. Just 3.5 miles south of the city centre, it stands in magnificent formal gardens surrounded by established woodlands on the Stillorgan Road in the prestigious Booterstown district, overlooking Dublin Bay.
As a team member with Radisson Blu, St. Helens Hotel, we take great pride in your own professional development. Whilst working with us, we will provide you with coaching and guidance to help you progress within the company and support you in your career.
If you would like to join us in delighting, surprising and offering enjoyable moments to our guests, then this is for you.
The Benefits of working with Radisson Blu, St. Helen’s Hotel
· Great location with ease of access to public transport and close proximity to Dublin City Centre and Wicklow border.
· Benefits such as; meals on duty in the staff canteen and Refer a Friend bonus.
· In house training for your own professional development.
· Reward and recognition programs.
The Right Candidate will
· Be willing to learn and develop themselves
· Work well in a busy environment
· Have the ability to work efficiently
· Be flexible in terms of work shifts
· Have a good attention to detail
· A warm welcome and a positive Yes, I Can! attitude
· Be professional at all times to guests and colleagues
· Be naturally friendly with a willingness to help exceed guests’ expectations
· Strong Communicator.
· Driven by success.
· Previous sales experience desirable.
· Experience in the hospitality industry an advantage
The Role will include
· Positive contribution to Meeting & Events sales Team, work well within the team
· Dealing with initial enquiries and sending out quotations
· Dealing with the daily amendments
· Drawing up and dispatching of contracts for business
· Up-dating and maintaining of client files –in accordance with Hotel Standards
· Co-ordinating meetings with clients for final details
· Follow through of own bookings – enquiry to completion stage
· Chasing all decision dates and updating activity report
· Endeavouring to meet the budgets in all relevant areas
· Maximise revenue in relation to the average customer spend– upselling on menus.
· Ensure guest satisfaction by responding to requests and enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner
· Work alongside other department teams to build a strong, comprehensive sales program
· Be a Brand Ambassador for the hotel & represent the hotel at various events
If this Full Time position interests you, please submit your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact + 353 1 2186093 to discuss in more detail