Housekeeping Floor Manager
Picture this: it’s a Tuesday. Sunlight streams through the window. You’re checking a room and looking out over Hyde Park. This is what your mornings look like as a Housekeeping Floor Manager in our hotel.
To do this job well, you’ll be a details person: someone who walks into a room and takes a second to spot a curtain that needs straightening or a bedsheet that needs smoothing.
Beyond an eye for detail, this role calls for a thoughtful nature: our best colleagues are those who look for ways to please our guests, sometimes in unexpected ways. (Let’s say they only eat the raspberries from a bowl of mixed fruit. Next time, we’ll leave them a bowl of raspberries or better yet, a raspberry tart.)
In return for your perfectionism, you’ll learn from our most seasoned housekeepers, and work with exceptional colleagues (think expert engineers on call), the latest technology (think iPads), and the finest products (think 300 thread count Egyptian cotton).
What we offer
- Complimentary & discounted stays at properties across Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group
- 50% F&B and Spa discount
- Online benefits & discounts programme with over 200 popular retailers
- Free lunch on duty
- Referral bonus
- Excellent opportunities to develop & grow career with an iconic hotel brand
About the role
- To inspect all vacant and occupied rooms to check standards of cleanliness
- To manage all special projects on designated floor
- To manage guest supplies, cleaning supplies based on pre-established budget to be presented weekly for approval to management
- To analyse data and propose improvements to drive Quality following LQA, Forbes, LRA results
- To brief Room Attendants of all information and new changes from the daily Housekeeping briefing.
Salary – £36,000 including service charge and great benefits