Shopping Centre Manager
Aramark Property are seeking to recruit a Shopping Centre Manager for Parkway Shopping Centre located in Parkway, Dublin Road, Limerick. The centre has over 40 stores and extends to over 124,000 sq. ft. and has a wide range of national and international brands including Lloyds Pharmacy, Eason’s, Burger King, EuroGiant, Holland & Barrett, Quigley’s Café & Bakery and is anchored by Dunnes.
The successful candidates role will include the day-to-day management of the Centre, liaising with Tenants, contractors, and local business groups, budget setting monitoring and forecasting, reporting to the managing agents at regular intervals, implementation of effective marketing strategies and mall commercialisation. The Centre Manager will also be responsible for overall health and safety, and to ensure that the Centre is operated and maintained as to the highest standard. The Centre is an integral part of the local Community, and the Centre Manager will be responsible for driving local initiatives in line with the Landlord and agents ESG strategy.
The following list is not exhaustive and additional duties will be assigned as per Centre requirements:
- Co-ordinate all services related for the effective operation of the Centre daily.
- Develop / maintain excellent lines of communication with all stakeholders.
- Develop and integrate sustainability best practices and accreditation’s where appropriate, to ensure the Centre is delivering positive impacts,
- economically, socially and environmentally.
- Develop a proactive procurement programme in conjunction with the managing agent’s procurement team.
- Pricing and ordering planned, and reactive maintenance work while ensuring the budget is adhered to including any annual Capex project proposals.
- Implement the 10-year life cycle programme report & asset register.
- In conjunction with the Property Management Team, maintain efficient and tight controls over operating costs.
- Proactively drive the internal and external marketing to successfully implement and deliver a coordinated marketing plan, budget and strategy for the
- continued growth and promotion of Centre.
- Ensure policies and procedures are adhered to on site for the health and safety of staff, contractors, and visitors therefore minimising the liability risk
- exposure to the Landlords of the centre.
- Implementation and monitoring of the fire safety strategy and systems, Safety Files and O&M Manuals.
- General administrative duties including maintaining the Tenants Handbook in conjunction with the management team.
- Drive the Centres local and regional profile and conduct / commission appropriate customer and retailers’ surveys.
- Provide monthly / quarterly reports of the Centre performance in terms of footfall, marketing & promotion and its effectiveness and attend Property
- and Asset Management Meetings as required.
- Understand retail challenges, trade diversification, multi-channel shopping and customer expectations, liaise with and help drive sales and focus
- retailers to help improve performance.
- Essential Expertise & Competencies
- Candidates must be commercially astute with a good understanding and appreciation of retail concepts and ideally have a minimum of 5 years’
experience in a similar role and a qualification in estate / facilities / retail management.
- A confident, self-motivated enthusiastic leader who has the ability to drive the Centre forward.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on customer service and delivery.
- Excellent communication, time management and organisational skills
To apply for this role, please follow >> THIS LINK.