To support the Regional Operations Manager (ROM), managing a cluster of contracts in the region and responsibility for specific tasks / as outlined including within designated units/ area; Provide clear updates and keep ROM advised of any critical issues.
Managing staffing levels to ensure sufficient resources.
1) To support the Regional Operations Manager by: –
- Ensuring units are fully staffed. Rostering and managing the holiday request planner for the allocation of temporary / relief staff to cover any absences & holidays
- Overseeing and recruiting best fit candidates to ensure an adequately resourced service across all sites in the region
- Audits’- undertake on-site audits providing feedback / reports identifying actions to units and ROM
- Finances- supporting the production of accurate and timely completion of financial documentation.
- Monitoring of health & safety standards and ensuring compliance with regulatory standards (H&S and HACCP) for food premises, including the ISO quality standard.
- Performance management – undertake internal investigations, act as panel member for disciplinary hearings/ assist with probation reviews, and other related staffing matters
- Complying with and implementing all CCSL policies and procedures and client specific requirements.
- Overseeing that the highest standards of food hygiene and quality are achieved and maintained as required by CCSL. Completing spot checks of the units during service periods including evenings and weekends
- Training/ Coaching and mentoring on-site staff as necessary.
- Attending client and unit meetings as and when required
- Completion of operation scorecard and client feedback forms monthly
- When required assist with stocktaking, updating pricing and inputting as required within the agreed deadlines
- Involvement with Function planning & Themed Events such as BBQ’s, Christmas Lunches etc.. in line with company and client requirements.
2) To support ROM in ensuring highest food quality in specified units, (reporting back to ROM) by:-
- Supporting the site managers with planned special days and exciting events as directed by ROM.
- Checking weekly menus to ensure that they are fresh and appealing to the customer and within the capabilities of the chef and facilities provided.
- Ensuring that healthy eating guidelines are adhered to and promoted
- Coaching chefs and unit managers
- Ensuring freshness and originality to planning hospitality and special events.
3) Personal characteristics & skills required for this role:
Passionate about quality food and service
- Ability to inspire and mentor others to achieve excellence
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- IT Skills (Outlook, MS Office)
- Flexibility & adaptability
- Attention to detail
- Business awareness & organisation
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Ability to implement and monitor policies and procedures.
4) Specific requirements of this role
As this role involves traveling between several client sites the Job holder must possess a full clean driving licence and ensure that insurances cover use of vehicle for work
For further information or to apply for the role, please contact John Vaughan, Regional Manager firstname.lastname@example.org