This is a fantastic opportunity which would be best suited to an experienced Housekeeping Manager who thrives on leading a large team of Supervisors & Associates. The Accommodation Department includes a number of sub departments which are co lead by the Accommodation Manager (Room Attendants, Hotel Florist, Public Area Team, Laundry & Uniform Room).
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working as a Housekeeper Manager / Assistant Manager role for at least 2 years in a property of a similar size, 4 star or above.
In addition to an excellent salary, benefit package and career progression, we can provide relocation support and local accommodation.
About Powerscourt Hotel Resort & Spa:
Located 20 minutes from Dublin, Powerscourt Hotel Resort & Spa is an award-winning five-star property nestled in the foothills of the Wicklow mountains on the world-famous Powerscourt Estate. At Powerscourt Hotel, our vision is to create extraordinary experiences for our guests with our exceptionally talented people. We provide a comprehensive training programme relevant to your new role and our business. Powerscourt Hotel Resort and Spa is a member of of the Marriott International Autograph Collection.
Powerscourt Hotel is owned and managed by the MHL Hotel Collection, a renowned portfolio of well known, high profile Hotel’s throughout Ireland.
Why join our team:
- Competitive Salary €55,000- €60,000 DOE
- Annual Bonus Scheme
- Contributory Pension Plan after 6 months of service
- 5 days sick leave pay per year
- Additional leave in line with service after two years of service
- Annual Contribution of €1,200 towards your Health and Wellbeing
- Complimentary employee bus service to and from Bray Dart station daily
- Learning and Development with opportunities for career progression
- Employee Hotel Discounts for Marriott and MHL hotels.
- Complimentary Car Parking
- Meals while on duty
- Employee Recognition Awards
- Uniform Laundered
Full Job Description Available Upon Request
Please apply using this>> THIS LINK.