Friday, August 30th 2013
In the spirit of supporting the Shannon Family – a number of restaurants in the area are offering special menus.
Options will range from a night at Limerick Greyhound Track to formal and informal dining choices –
- The Savoy Hotel, Limerick – Ronan (1989) & Ann (1993) Branigan and Michael Roche (1989)
- 8 course ‘Chef Vaughan’ inspired Menu
- Bobby Byrnes Bar, Limerick – Robert (1995) and Fiona (1993) Byrne
- The Locke Bar Seafood Pub and Oyster House Restaurant, Limerick – Tony Costello (2012)
- The Cornstore Restaurant, Limerick – Padraig Frawley (1994)
- Free glass of Prosecco for all Alumni dining
- Gallaghers & JP Clarkes, Bunratty – Michael Dennehy (1989)
Durty Nellies will welcome everyone from 10pm providing music and complimentary bites.
If you would like to supply a menu or add yourself to the list – just let me know.