The Armada hotel is located on the beautiful coastline of County Clare and close to some of Ireland’s most visited sites including the Cliffs of Moher, Ailwee Caves and the Burren. We are a 4 star multi award winning hotel and are currently looking for an experienced Deputy General Manager hospitality professional to join our team.
The successful candidate should meet the following criteria:
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience at management level in a 3 or 4 star Hotel
- Ability to develop a good product knowledge and work in conjunction with the management team
- Maintain our high standards of quality and care to our Residents and Guests
- Demonstrate strong leadership qualities
- Responsible for supervision of all departments and the daily operation of the hotel
The ideal candidate should have excellent operational experience combined with exceptional customer service skills & a warm, friendly, outgoing & motivational personality with good leadership skills.
Strong food & beverage experience is essential.
If you feel you have the qualities and character required for this role, then we look forward to hearing from you.
The Armada Hotel is an equal opportunities employer.
Please contact Donal Minihane for further information.